Pink makeup is one of the most common types of makeup it is in line with most skin types and degrees, whether brunette or white or burgundy, and suits all ages and we review in this article several ways to put pink makeup to choose what suits you.
1-spread a little moisturizing cream and then apply a thick layer of foundation, preferably for protection from the sun if you will keep it during the day.
2 – put the blush on the cheeks in pink, which is in line with the color of lipstick that you will put if you are the owners of brown skin, the light pink color and the perfect choice for you if you are of light skin you can acquire the color fuchsia.
How to make pink makeup with gold color
- Apply bright but slightly shimmering gold eyeshadow to the entire upper eyelids.
- Apply dark pink eyeshadow to the beginning of the outer corners of the eyes and the line of the eyelashes of the upper eyelids.
- Draw a very thin line in Pink under the lash of the lower eyelid.
- For thick eyelashes can be applied mascara intended for thickening eyelashes.
- Choose a dark foundation from your original skin tone and choose a pink blush with glitter.
- Apply lipstick with a degree of natural beige tones.
Soft pink makeup
- First apply the concealer foundation on the entire face, outline the eyebrows with the brush, then outline them with a thin brush and a little concealer.
- Choose a light beige shade and apply it to the upper eyelids.
- You can apply any shadow in dark yellow and then combine it with brown.
- Apply a pink shade to the outer corner of the eye and spread a transparent powder over the entire face.
- Apply some light concealer under the eyes.
- Apply the contour under the cheekbones, chin and around the nose, then distribute it.
- Apply a little light concealer in the center of the nose and red lines in pink, apply some highlighter on the top of the cheeks and in the middle of the nose.
- Define the lips with a pink lip liner and apply lipstick in the same pink tone.
Luxurious pink makeup
You can choose makeup in black and pink to match with a black or pink dress or even with white and can apply the following steps
Clean your face well and then put a little primer and let it dry a little name applies the appropriate foundation to your skin tone paint the eyes using eyeliner pencil in black and extend it up to look winged.
Draw the eyelids of the eyes with a line not too thick and then combine it with the previously drawn winged line fill in the spaces between the two lines at the outer corner of the eye with black eye shadow.
To draw eyes like a cat’s, draw a line at the base of the lower lashes with a dark eye shadow or a black eyeliner pencil.
You can apply bright pink shadows to the moving upper eyelids from the beginning of the corner of the eye to the middle to make the eyes look wide.
Some light matte pink shadows can also be applied directly under the brow bone to show the beauty of the eyes.
You can paint your eyes with liquid eyeliner after you have finished applying the eyeshadow apply mascara to your eyelashes or you can use artificial eyelashes.
Apply a soft pink blush and calm Lipstick in a shade of color for a great look.
Pink and silver makeup
To apply pink and silver makeup together, you can follow the following steps
- Apply a little bright silver or matte eyeshadow to the entire upper eyelid. Paint the eyelid with a dark pink shade to gently back The Shape of the eyes.
- Use the eyeliner to draw a thin line on the upper eyelid lashes according to the drawing of your eyes.
- Apply a layer of mascara first, then wait a bit until it dries and apply another layer to appear dense and attractive.
- You can choose silver and pink eye makeup with foundation bronze and apply pink or bronze blusher and you can choose pink or dark burgundy lipstick for a luxurious and elegant look.
Light pink makeup
You can get the smooth look of makeup by using cream shadows and pink colors when applying lipstick and eye shadow.
- To apply light pink makeup Fanti need a light foundation on the skin and then put a little pink blush on the cheeks and chin.
- Paint your eyebrows in light brown or using eyebrow shadows.
- Apply light beige eyeshadow to the moving upper eyelids.
- Apply a little pink eyeshadow on the upper eyelids and then put in the middle of the eyelid some of the white highlighter to add radiance to the eye and more softness you can use the eyeliner in dark blue and draw a thin line on the upper eyelids.
- Do not forget to apply mascara on the eyelashes to lengthen them and make the eye brighter.
- Finally, define your lips with a soft pink marker and fill your lips with a color that matches the color of Shadows, blush and highlighter to get a soft look that suits most times of the day.
How to make pink smoky makeup
- Apply a little moisturizer face and then distribute and leave a little distribute your foundation, which is appropriate to the degree of your skin and then apply the foundation powder on the entire face, especially in oily areas.
- Apply a little silver highlighter at the corner of the eye from the side of the nose and from the bottom, then apply white eyeshadow on the upper moving eyelids to apply eye makeup.
- Start from the center of the upper eyelid and then apply the dark pink eyeshadow from the first eyelid to the last.
- Apply some light pink eyeshadow and then combine it with dark pink eyeshadow.
- A thin line of light pink eyeshadow can be drawn on the lower eyelids with a thin brush. apply black eyeshadow to the outer corner of the eye and then combine it with the pink shade.
- Using black eyeliner, draw your eyes with a thin line starting from the top at the corners of the inner eye and then gradually draw thick towards the outside of the eyes upwards.
- Draw a line using black eyeshadow under the eyes and to finish the eye makeup, apply black mascara to lengthen the eyelashes and increase the density.
- Choose a bright pink lip liner and then apply lipstick in a calm pink tone that matches the eye shadow.
- You can apply a layer of lip gloss the same color as lipstick or using a colorless lip gloss to make the lips more attractive and make-up full of femininity and elegance.
- And here we have come to the end of our journey about pink makeup, and we hope that we have given you what you want to know and do not forget to visit us again to see everything new we have in your site STAT.
- And do not forget to share this article with friends through social networking sites, and leave us in the comments everything you want to know so that we write about it.