Light eyebrows are one of the problems experienced by many women and affect their external appearance, often give light eyebrows look older and often see women with light eyebrows enjoy a pale appearance can be due to the role of this type of eyebrows in determining facial features, especially the eyes, you can get rid of light eyebrows in several ways either by chemical methods or by using some oils used to intensify eyebrows, which we will mention some of them in the following article, it is worth mentioning that you can follow the following tips to get thick eyebrows as you dream
- Make sure to get enough protein because eyebrows are mainly made up of protein, so eat more meat or legumes such as beans or vegetables such as broccoli.
- Be sure to take supplements that contain vitamin B6, vitamin B6 helps maintain the health of the eyebrows, in case you do not get enough vitamin B6 you can get it by taking supplements sold in pharmacies.
- Be sure to get enough iron because the strength of the blood depends on the amount of oxygen that reaches the eyebrows, in case you do not get enough iron you can get it by taking supplements sold in pharmacies.
Recipes for thickening eyebrows in three days
If you have light eyebrows and want to get thick eyebrows all you have to do is use recipes to thicken the eyebrows in the next three days to get the desired results.
Fenugreek seed recipe to thicken eyebrows in three days
Fenugreek is one of the effective ways to thicken eyebrows due to the properties of this plant that works to stimulate hair growth and promote the growth of follicles, all you need to prepare this recipe is a quarter cup of fenugreek seeds and some water.
Method of preparation:
- Soak fenugreek beans overnight in some water.
- In the morning, grind the fenugreek beans until a smooth dough is obtained.
- Apply the dough to the eyebrows.
- Leave the dough on the face for 30-45 minutes.
- Wash the dough off your eyebrows.
- Repeat the recipe twice a week.
- To get rid of the smell of fenugreek you can use rose water.
Coconut oil and castor oil recipe to thicken eyebrows in three days
Coconut oil contains a range of properties that help to promote blood flow to the hair follicles and thus promote the growth of eyebrow hair, coconut oil contains a range of nutrients, most notably vitamin E and iron, for castor oil is one of the ancient oils known for their properties to intensify hair, all you need to do to use this recipe is:
- Mix equal amounts of both castor oil and coconut oil.
- Apply this oil to your eyebrows.
- Apply this recipe daily to get the desired results.
Egg recipe to thicken eyebrow hair in three days
Egg helps to strengthen hair follicles and thus intensify the hair of eyebrows especially and hair in general because of its high content of protein, all you need to do is beat the yolk of one egg and grease the egg whisk on the eyebrows, apply this mixture on your eyebrows and leave it for 20 minutes and then wash with cold water.
Thicken eyebrows with olive oil
Olive oil is one of the effective oils to thicken eyebrows and promote growth, due to the rich content of olive oil of vitamins and minerals, the most prominent of these vitamins are vitamin E and vitamin A, all you have to do is follow the following steps to thicken eyebrows with olive oil:
- Use olive oil once a day to get effective results.
- Dip a cotton swab in olive oil and apply to the eyebrows for a whole night.
In the morning, rinse your face.
Densification of eyebrows with cloves
Clove is one of the effective ways to thicken the eyebrows, due to the properties of cloves that nourish the hair and promote its growth, as the clove works effectively in moisturizing the skin, which limits the process of hair loss, not to mention its role in strengthening the skin cells and strengthen the hairline, you can intensify the eyebrows with cloves:
All you need to make this recipe is some clove sticks and a few drops of castor oil.
Roast the clove chopsticks and grind them until a soft powder is obtained.
Add a few drops of clove powder to the castor oil and mix well until you get a mixture that can be applied to the eyebrows.
Brush the eyebrows daily before bedtime with this mixture with a mascara brush.
Thickening eyebrows with petroleum jelly
If you want to get thick eyebrows you can use Vaseline to thicken the eyebrows, all you need to do to thicken the eyebrows with Vaseline is to grease the eyebrows two to three times a day with Vaseline and you will notice the difference as the days go by and within a short time.
Thicken eyebrows with garlic
Despite the unpleasant smell that garlic may leave on the eyebrows, it is one of the effective ways to intensify eyebrows, you can intensify eyebrows garlic by grating a piece of garlic and mixing it with a spoonful of olive oil, repeat this process once to twice a day to get the desired results. 
Thickening eyebrows with castor oil
Castor oil is one of the best treatments used to thicken hair and eyebrows due to its rich content of proteins and fatty acids that help strengthen hair follicles and promote hair growth and as a result, intensify eyebrows, all you need to do is to thicken eyebrows with castor oil:
Massage the eyebrow area with a little castor oil by your fingertips in circular steps.
Continue the massage process for 30 minutes.
When finished, wipe off the oil with makeup remover.
Wash your face with warm water.
If you have light eyebrows and are eager to get thick eyebrows, you can use any of the recipes to intensify eyebrows in the three days already mentioned, or you can use some types of oils for this such as olive oil or castor oil or you can use Vaseline, garlic or cloves to thicken the hair.