Here are 7-night face masks for perfect skin before Eid:
- Lemon and olive oil mask: mix two tablespoons of lemon juice with two tablespoons of olive oil and apply the mixture on your face for at least an hour.
- Mask of coconut oil and apple cider vinegar: mix three tablespoons of coconut oil with a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and leave on the face forty minutes.
- Glycerin and lemon mask: Mix one tablespoon of glycerin with two tablespoons of lemon juice and leave the mixture on your face about half an hour.
- Shea butter and cocoa butter mask: buy a portion of both sides, then mix in equal amounts and put the mixture in a clean and dry matranan. Apply two tablespoons of the mixture to your face weekly, for at least an hour.
- Green tea and lemon mask: grind a quarter cup of green tea and mix it with lemon juice until you have what looks like a sticky mixture, and apply it to your skin for two hours.
- Mask of olive oil and coarse salt: mix three quarters of a spoonful of coarse salt with three tablespoons of olive oil, rub your face with this mixture and keep it for twenty minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Mask of rose water and brown sugar: put half a tablespoon of brown sugar with two tablespoons of rose water, and rub your face with this mixture, especially at the ends of the nose, chin and forehead, and leave for twenty minutes and then rinse with warm water.